Akagera National Park,Rwanda
Akagera is the only national park in the Rwanda where tourists can take part in boat cruises and game drives. Wildlife in Akagera include rhinos, hyenas, lions, elephants, giraffes, buffaloes and zebras. Antelope species include Impalas, Cape Eland, Roan Antelopes, Topis, Duikers, Klipspringers, Water-bucks, Bushbucks and Oribis. Primate lovers should expect to see Olive baboons, Vervet Monkeys and the nocturnal Bush babies.
- Arrival at Kigali International Airport
- Meet and greet with your tour guide/driver and depart for Akagera National Park
- Stopover at the Rwamagana Market for snacks and refreshments
- Proceed to the park and check-in at your lodge/tented camp
- Afternoon game drive to explore the park and spot various animals such as elephants, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes, antelopes, and more
- Return to the lodge/tented camp for dinner and overnight stay