BWINDI IMPENETRABLE National Park,UGANDA
Uganda, Kanungu District
Bwindi Impenetrable became popular to the world because of Gorilla Trekking! It is a habitat for more than half of the world’s remaining Mountain Gorilla population. These gentle primates are highly endangered species and the forest possesses more than 360 individuals of the plausible 800 plus mountain gorillas in the entire world. They are highly endangered because of poaching, habitat loss and diseases. This national park generates one of the highest revenues to Uganda Wildlife Authority amongst all the safari parks in Uganda.The animals of Bwindi forest include; Elephants, duikers, buffaloes, golden cats, bush pigs, giant forest hogs, black-fronted Duiker, yellow-backed duiker, clawless otter, side-striped jackal, civet, numerous bats and rodents etc.
- Arrive at Entebbe International Airport and meet your tour guide
- Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (approximately 8-9 hours)
- Check into your lodge and have lunch
- Afternoon at leisure to relax and explore the lodge's surroundings
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge