Cape of good hope, South africa
Cape Point, Cape Town, South Africa
The Cape of Good Hope is situated on the Cape Peninsula in South Africa. One of the southernmost points of the African Continent, it faces the Atlantic Ocean. It is located in the Western Cape Province near the capital Cape town, which also serves as the legislative seat of the country.The Cape of Good Hope is the legendary home of The Flying Dutchman. According to the legend, crewed by tormented and damned ghostly sailors, it is doomed forever to beat its way through the adjacent waters without ever succeeding in rounding the headland.
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport
- Check into your hotel and freshen up
- Head to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront for lunch and some shopping
- Take a scenic drive to the Table Mountain Cableway and take the cable car up to the top for panoramic views of the city
- In the evening, head to Long Street for dinner and drinks