kigali city tour
Kigali is the main commercial, political and cultural center in Rwanda. It is like a mirror into everything good about the country because everything starts and ends in Kigali. Kigali is a highly regarded city in Africa because of its cleanliness, organization and safety. Local Motorbike tour: Also known as boda, motorcycles are arguably the most popular and convenient means of transport in Rwanda. Climb Mount Kigali: As a city with many hills, climbing one of them is a must during your stay. Of all the hills in the city, Mount Kigali is the most interesting. Go bowling: The local people are not so keen on bowling because it is seen as a game for the affluent. Never the less, it is a very exciting game for families or friends because it encourages bonding and character building.
- Arrive at Kigali International Airport and meet your tour guide.
- Transfer to your hotel in Kigali and settle in.
- Take a city tour of Kigali, including a visit to the Kigali Genocide Memorial to learn about the tragic history of the country.
- Explore local markets, art galleries, and other cultural sites.
- Overnight stay in Kigali.