lake bunyonyi National Park,UGANDA
Uganda, Kabale District
Lake Bunyonyi is popular for its green and lush terraced hills that are punctuated with a plethora of over 200 bird species. The place combines the art of water birds and some migratory birds. This makes it a perfect ideal for many bird enthusiasts. A dive into the Nyombi swamp reveals a variety of assorted birds.Lake Bunyonyi (‘place of many little birds’) is undoubtedly the loveliest lake in Uganda.
- Arrival at Entebbe International Airport
- Meet and greet with your guide/driver and depart for Lake Bunyonyi
- Stopover in Mbarara for lunch
- Continue the journey to Lake Bunyonyi, arriving in the afternoon
- Check-in at your accommodation and spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying the views of the lake