Maasai Mara National Reserve,Kenya
Maasai Mara is one of the most famous and important wildlife conservation and wilderness areas in Africa, world-renowned for its exceptional populations of lion, leopard, cheetah and African bush elephant.Wildebeest traverse its plains during their annual migration. The landscape has grassy plains and rolling hills, and is crossed by the Mara and Talek rivers. The area nearby is dotted with villages. Maasai Mara National Reserve is in southwestern Kenya, along the Tanzanian border.
- Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, Kenya
- Meet and greet with your tour guide/driver
- Drive to Maasai Mara, a journey that takes approximately 5-6 hours
- Check-in at your lodge/camp and enjoy lunch
- Afternoon game drive in Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Return to your lodge/camp for dinner and overnight stay