V&A Waterfront , South africa
Cape Point, Cape Town, South Africa
The V&A Waterfront is one of South Africa’s most visited destinations, with 24 million visits annually. Situated in the oldest working harbour in the southern hemisphere, the property boasts the iconic Table Mountain as its backdrop and extensive views of the ocean, city bowl and mountain peaks.
- Arrival at Cape Town International Airport and transfer to your accommodation in the V&A Waterfront.
- Take a stroll around the Waterfront, which boasts stunning views of the harbor, Table Mountain, and Robben Island.
- Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium, which showcases marine life from the Atlantic and Indian Oceans.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise from the Waterfront to see Cape Town from a different perspective.
- End the day with a delicious seafood dinner at one of the many restaurants in the area.